2017 Cub Dad “FEAR THE BEARD”
- Early Check-in on Friday beginning at 6:00pm.
- T-shirts if ordered will be available for pick up on day of event.
- Bring breakfast & a sack lunch for Saturday or purchase concessions.
- Dinner will only be provided Saturday night & Breakfast Sunday morning.
- Concession Stand & Trading Post will be open. (Credit Cards accepted)
- No open-toed shoes, sandals, or crocs allowed.
- Camp Edgewood is an Alcohol and Tobacco FREE camp. Parking in Parking Lot only.
- Bring tent, sleeping bags, flashlights, fishing poles & bait, first aid kit, insect repellant, personal toiletries, lawn chairs for campsite, money for Trading Post & Concession Stand, and a wagon or cart to transport your gear to your assigned campsite.
- Camp is for registered Cub Scouts and parents/custodial male adults only.
**REGISTER EARLY** Registration Deadline: March 1st